Everything You Need, When You Need It
The NATO-VOHQ (Virtual Operations Headquarters) is dedicated to using innovative technology to improve and expand the reach of operational training for all NATO forces across the globe, no matter where they are located.
The NATO-VOHQ is a persistent, online, virtual world available from anywhere, at any time of day.
The NATO-VOHQ expands upon the NATO's dedication to improve:
Giving you access to unprecedented modern approaches to operational training, online collaboration and information sharing
Supplying you with interactive content and resources accessible from anywhere in the world and at any time of day
Expanding delivery of critical information and world class content to NATO staff worldwide
- Virtual Tents that represent various areas typically found in a joint operation center
- Every tent is outfitted with access to shared databases and mappable content areas in a public collaborative space
- Reception tent with security checkpoint and unclassified databases
- Private tents to book for events ranging from one-on-one meetings to large briefings
- A NATO Staff Advisor to answer frequently asked questions
- Intel & Operations tent for private or group study, and small public meetings
- Command tent for organized operational training and drills
- Assigned roles with permissions to simulate real-life military ranks and access
- Content mapping system to display maps, documents, videos, or screen-share
- Direct access to NATO virtual training courses
- System RAM: 4 GB
- CPU: Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- GPU: 3D Graphics Card that supports Shader Model 2.0 or greater (NVIDIA GeForce 6800, or ATI Radeon X1600 Pro) with at least 256 MB Video RAM
- Hard Disk: 2 GB free hard disk space
This document gives you everything you need to know about installing, running, and utilizing the features of the NATO-VOHQ. If you are still having issues, please head over to our Support Page.